Need some last-minute gift ideas? I put together a list of 25 gifts that would not only be appreciated by almost everyone, but that can be easily made or purchased at the last minute!
For more ideas, be sure to check out my post on 20 Quick and Easy Neighbor Gift Ideas.
29 Last Minute Gift Ideas
1. A Christmas ornament (Here are 25 different DIY Ornament ideas.)
2. A gift card for take out
3. A homemade meal or freezer meal
4. A movie theater gift card
7. An easy to care for house plant
8. Winter accessories gift basket with a cute hat, gloves, scarves, and lip gloss
9. Car stuff in a wash bucket
11. A gift subscription to a magazine
12. Fresh flowers
13. Make a donation to a charity in their name
14. A local coffee shop gift card
17. Homemade Fudge
21. Gingerbread House Kit
4 More Ideas from Followers
26. We love to give Party Mix! My husband makes several gallons and I put it in small goody bags! Everyone who comes to our door gets one! Also the neighbors, friends, and church staff! -Rebecca
27. My favorite last-minute gift idea is to create calendars and photo magnets from the Walgreens photo department. They have same day pick up and run really great deals. -Kelly
28. I like to put together a little gift basket or box with a bag of microwave popcorn, movie candies ($1 or less at the store), and a $10 Amazon gift card for a movie night. -Karissa
29. I buy pretty containers and fill them with homemade peppermint bark, peanut brittle, and turtles. This year, I found some cute glass jars with metal latches at Dollar Tree and I found a recipe for Chai Latte Mix to fill them up. -Robin
What are some of your favorite last minute gift ideas?
Financial News Go