For a limited time, you can earn double Choice Privileges Rewards points on Choice Hotels bookings.
In order to get the deal, travelers must:
- Register for the promotion.
- Book directly with Choice hotels on the website, on its app, or by calling 1-800-4CHOICE.
- Book a stay between Dec. 4, 2018 – Feb. 15, 2019.
- Enter your Choice Privileges Rewards number upon booking.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
7 guaranteed ways to find a cheap hotel
Which award-winning hotels give you the best value?
Best hotel credit cards of 2018
Financial News Go