If you are pregnant or adopting, you can get a FREE Walmart Baby Box when you create a Walmart Baby Registry! I just got mine a few days ago and was so impressed with what was in it!
Pregnant or adopting? You can get a completely free Walmart Baby Box right now. It only takes minutes to sign up for and I was excited with all the great freebies they sent to me!
Here’s how to get your free Walmart Baby Box:
- Go here and create a Baby Registry on Walmart.com. (You only need to add a few items to it.)
- After you’ve created your registry, go here and scroll down and click on the free Walmart Baby Box logo (in the middle of the page).
- Click on the free Walmart Baby Box logo and fill out the simple form with your name, address, due date, and Walmart Baby Registry link.
- That’s it! Within a few weeks, your free Walmart Baby Box will arrive in the mail.
What Came in My Walmart Baby Box
My Walmart Baby Box came in the mail and was packed with the following fun goodies:
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle
- Huggies diaper sample
- Pampers diaper sample
- Dreft laundry sample
- ALL Free & Clear sample
- Johnson’s Baby Samples
- Water Wipes
- Hyland’s baby samples
- Plus, 1-12 month photo cards to use for baby photos (I thought this was such a fun and unexpected freebie!)
Have you ever taken advantage of the FREE Walmart Baby Box? I’d love to hear what you got in the comments!!
Financial News Go